Check for bed bugs with Bed Bug ALERT Monitors:
- Active and Effective. Active lures attract and trap nearby bed bugs.
- Easy entry. Five low-rising textured entrances encourage bed bug entry.
- Discreet. Small, transparent monitor slips discreetly under mattresses.
- Safe. Secure plastic housing withstands weight, pressure, and moisture.
- Easy-to-use. Clear viewing window makes it simple to check for bed bugs – no need to open the device!
- Reusable. Monitor can be reinserted and reused.
- Early detection. Attracts both adult bed bugs and 2nd instar nymphs.
Bed bug monitoring – check for bed bugs to avoid infestation:
- Hospitality industry – Monitor all rooms discreetly.
- Business owners – Detect bed bugs before your customers do.
- Travelers – Check for bed bugs in hotel and motel beds and keep a monitor in your luggage.
- Families – Check for bed bugs in hospital beds or long-term care facilities for loved ones.
- Homeowners – Prevent bed bug infestation by catching them at the first signs!
The REAL COST of bed bugs:
- Visual or dog inspection can cost hundreds depending on the size of the facility
- Treatments/fumigation can cost thousands
- Replacing property such as furniture, linens, mattresses, carpets, curtains, etc.
- Medical expenses of those suffering from bed bug bites
- Legal fees from lawsuits filed by guests or employees
- Loss of reputation regarding the quality and sanitation of the establishment
- Being added to the online bed bug registry for all the world to see
Looking for more information on identifying and removing bed bugs? Read about the do’s and don’t’s of bed bug removal on PestStrategies.com