Bird Wire and Post Products
Bird wire is a discreet, humane, and highly-effective bird control solution for ledges, beams, signs, and other long surfaces. Stainless steel posts are threaded with stainless steel wires at different heights, creating an uneven landing surface and making it difficult (if not impossible) for birds to perch on the treated surface. This forces the pests away from the treated areas to find somewhere else to roost.
Bird wire is a stainless steel bird deterrent wire cable that prevents pest birds from landing on building ledges & other long surfaces that tend to attract birds:
Discreet, nearly-invisible from a distance
Stainless steel posts and wire – long-lasting solution
Nylon-coated, spring tensioned wires are attached to posts at different heights
Posts are secured using glue-on bases, screws, or railing clamps, depending on the situation
Versatile bird control product – can be installed virtually anywhere
Window sills and string courses
Where is bird wire used?
Bird wire is a bird control solution used to prevent large pest birds from landing, including pigeons, seagulls, crows, and more. Recommended for use on long, exposed ledges:
- High-profile historic buildings
- Rooftop edges and ridge tiles
- Parapets and balustrades
- Beams and pipes
Bird Wire Specifications:
- Stainless steel wire cable, 1×7 nylon-coated, .7mm diameter
- Wire comes in 3 lengths: 250ft., 500ft., and 1,000ft.
- Stainless steel posts have flattened heads with hold for wire
- Posts come in 4 sizes: 3.5”, 4.5”, 5”, and 6”
- Various glue-on bases, railing clamps, springs, and crimps available for installation