Got Raven Problems?
Ravens are known for their sharp intelligence that matches the intellect of chimpanzees and dolphins. They have been found to hold the ability to mimic sounds of both humans and other bird species. Often traveling in pairs, ravens collaborate to obtain meals and aggressively defend their territory.
How to get rid of ravens:
1. Block access to the area. Bird Netting is an instantaneous solution to protect crops and other valuable property by constructing a physical barrier where ravens cannot invade. If ravens are your only problematic pest bird, large-grade netting is available since they are such massive birds. This option may not be possible for large crops. For larger areas consider Super BirdXPeller PRO or bird stop.
2. Make the area feel threatening. Version 2 of the BirdXPeller PRO (up to 1 acre of coverage for 1 unit) and Super BirdXPeller PRO (up to 6 acres of coverage for 1 unit) are effective in repelling ravens, crows, blackbirds, grackles, and cormorants. These sonic bird deterrents utilize bird distress calls and predator cries that notify others to stay away. It is important to correctly follow directions and set the device on random intervals to keep the intelligent ravens from picking up on the patterns.
3. Make crops or other food sources taste bad. Bird Stop is a taste aversion that produces an invisible protective barrier that irritates birds’ senses. Although it is harmless, Bird Stop is extremely potent. It is ideal for crops such as berries, cherries, sunflowers, grapes, apples, and more.
4. Amplify results by using a multi-sensory approach. Incorporating predatory decoys to an area treated with sonic units and taste aversions, is proven to be more effective. Visual Scares work best when combined with other tactics – Irri-Tape and Terror Eyes are significantly helpful for repelling ravens.
Just like all bird control methods, it is important to keep the area clean of bird mess and remove their territorial markings to maximize bird control results.
Humane raven control methods are equally effective against all types of ravens.
BirdXPeller ® Pro
Covers up to 1 acre.
The BirdXPeller® PRO gets rid of birds by emitting a variety of naturally recorded distress calls and predator cries that confuse, frighten, and disorient pest birds.
Super BirdXPeller ® Pro
Covers up to 6 acres
The Super BirdXPeller® PRO emits a variety of naturally recorded distress calls and predator cries that confuse, frighten, and disorient pest birds. Four included weather-resistant speakers and customizable settings. Target birds with species-specific approach.
Bird net creates a physical barrier. It is an effective bird deterrent because it prevents pest birds from entering areas where they are uninvited and unwelcomed.
- 100% effective everywhere they are installed
- Discreet—barely visible from a distance, silent & require no power supply