For Pest Birds
Electronic bird repellent is clean, safe, humane and highly effective:
- For enclosed and semi-enclosed spaces: Ultrasonic repellent devices are silent to most humans and provide extremely effective results.
- For outdoor areas: Sonic bird repellers provide wide area coverage and create no messes. Use sonic devices to target specific problem bird species such as woodpeckers, pigeons, gulls, geese, and many more.
- For an affordable option: Predator decoys and visual scare devicesoffer top value and flexibility. All Bird-X visual scares incorporate some type of change or movement to prevent habituation like most models. Move visual scares regularly for greatest effectiveness, best results when used in combination with another device for a multi-sensory approach.
- Spot-treat specific problem areas and ensure up to 100% effectiveness with barrier methods such as spikes or bird gel.
- Protect lawns, statues, non-fish bearing fountains, and other structures with a sensory aversion such as Bird Stop.
- For any home owner with backyard flocks, such as domestic chickens, quail, ducks, geese, or other poultry, bird control supplies can be used to keep birds IN as well as wild birds OUT. Wild birds can carry diseases easily passed to domestic birds via feces or direct contact, such as avian influenza. Find out more about bird control for domestic flocks.
For Pest Animals
Pest critters can wreak havoc. But traps and poisons aren’t safe – or sustainable. Your family’s safety is paramount. Whether you have unwanted deer or mice, bats or spiders – or anything in-between – electronic devicesare effective, safe and humane for indoor and outdoor use.
If you don’t want to use electronics, pest animals can also be trained to avoid your property using natural, organic Nature’s Defense: All-Purpose Animal Repellent scent repeller. Nature’s Defense granules deter 22 different species and are extremely resistant to rain and snow.
For Pest Insects
Keep crawling insects and other small critters away with sonic/ultrasonic devices such as the Transonic Bugchaser and the Transonic PRO. As is the case with all ultrasonic solutions, best results will be achieved indoors or in other small, confined spaces.