Bird Control Products for Today’s Environment
Pest birds can cause serious problems for businesses and homes. Our commitment to solving these issues without the use of dangerous chemicals and traps has set us apart since 1964. We are proud to offer bird control products that are environmentally friendly, humane, safe to use and extremely effective.
When you buy bird control products online through Bird-X, you receive the following advantages:
- Our products safely deter pest birds without dangerous chemical pesticides, poisons or harmful traps.
- We’ve been in the industry of providing humane avian pest solutions for more than 50 years.
- As the leading supplier of bird deterrent devices and bird exclusion devices, we’re constantly using state-of-the-art technology to develop the most effective and eco-friendly solutions for pest birds.
- Environmentally friendly bird control solutions can have better long-term results than the alternatives.
- Bird-X products do not harm humans, pets, or birds.
- Non-toxic bird management solutions do not require you to leave your home overnight, seal foods or empty your refrigerator.
- You won’t notice a strong scent or toxic chemicals that linger in the air long after your home or business has been treated.
- Our pest and bird control solutions attack the root of the problem, so you don’t have to deal with the same issue multiple times.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable team is available to help you find the best bird control products for your specific problem and budget
Choosing Bird-X products for your pest bird management is a decision you won’t regret. Our mission is to create products that protect your home or business while also protecting wildlife, the environment and human health. When you shop with us, you know you’re receiving the most effective and sustainable solutions every time.
As a bird control supplier, we work with every major industry including federal agencies via the GSA Advantage pre-approved vendor program and the international retail, manufacturing, transportation and professional pest control markets. View a list of our GSA-approved products.