For Pest Birds
Large areas (up to several acres)
- Sonic devices project threatening sound waves across several acres: we recommend the BroadBand PRO, the BirdXPeller PRO, the Super BirdXPeller PRO, the GooseBuster, GooseBuster PRO, or the Mega Blaster PRO
- Predator Decoys and visual scares are a simple, affordable solution for wide open areas
- Use Bird Balls in ponds and lakes to completely cover the water’s surface so that pest water birds cannot land
Small areas (buildings, backyards and patios)
- Ultrasonic devices, such as the Ultrason X, emit sound waves that are silent to most humans and deter pests discreetly
- Bird netting excludes pest birds from specific areas
- Bird spikes or a bird repellent gel can be used to protect ledges, rooftops, signs, lights, and much more.
- Taste aversions keep pests away from grass, turf, structures, statues, and more
For Pest Animals
- Electronic repellent devices (sonic/ultrasonic) can be used to deter pest animals: we recommend the Critter Blaster PRO, Yard Gard, Solar Yard Gard, Deer Gard, and the Transonic Mole
- Scent and taste aversion compounds, such as Nature’s Defense: All-Purpose Animal Repellent, can be used to keep pests away from foundations, garages, window wells, gardens, and more. Nature’s Defense repellent granules are 100% organic, deter 22 different species and are extremely resistant to rain and snow.
- Sonic devices, such as the BirdXPeller PRO, can be used in cases where a silent solution is not necessary. Sonic devices cover larger areas and are ideal for effective bird control.