For Pest Birds
Pest birds are more than a nuisance to property owners; they cause millions of dollars in damage to property in cleanup costs and repairs. If you need to keep birds and other pest animals off your land but want to do so in an effective yet humane manner, Bird-X offers many outdoor bird deterrents that will keep them away. We have different outdoor bird control products to suit various types and sizes of property. If you have questions about which products may be the best fit for one’s needs, contact us and we’ll be happy to help you choose the most effective one.
Large areas (up to several acres)
Outdoor pest repeller options include:
- Sonic devices project threatening sound waves across several acres: we recommend the BroadBand PRO, the BirdXPeller PRO, the Super BirdXPeller PRO, the GooseBuster, GooseBuster PRO, or the Mega Blaster PRO
- Predator Decoys and visual scares are a simple, affordable solution for wide open areas
- Use Bird Balls in ponds and lakes to completely cover the water’s surface so that pest water birds cannot land
Small areas (buildings, backyards and patios)
Other outdoor bird repellent options include:
- Ultrasonic devices, such as the Ultrason X, emit sound waves that are silent to most humans and deter pests discreetly
- Bird netting excludes pest birds from specific areas
- Bird spikes or a bird repellent gel can be used to protect ledges, rooftops, signs, lights, and much more.
- Taste aversions keep pests away from grass, turf, structures, statues, and more
For Pest Animals
- Electronic repellent devices (sonic/ultrasonic) can be used to deter pest animals: we recommend the Critter Blaster PRO, Yard Gard, Solar Yard Gard, Deer Gard, and the Transonic Mole
- Scent and taste aversion compounds, such as Nature’s Defense: All-Purpose Animal Repellent, can be used to keep pests away from foundations, garages, window wells, gardens, and more. Nature’s Defense repellent granules are 100% organic, deter 22 different species and are extremely resistant to rain and snow.
- Sonic devices, such as the BirdXPeller PRO, can be used in cases where a silent solution is not necessary. Sonic devices cover larger areas and are ideal for effective bird control.