Also known as Flash Tape, Foil Tape, Bird Tape, Repeller Ribbon, Mirror Tape, Reflective Tape, Mylar Tape, Holographic Tape, & many others, this product has been used for years.
- Holographic, iridescent foil
- Visual scare – birds are scared of the material’s sheen, as the light causes constantly changing reflections
- Sound scare – birds are rattled by the fierce metallic noise as it blows in the breeze
- Physical deterrent – birds are blocked by the tape and its brackets on any surface
- Can be used alone or in combination with a sound device or a taste aversion
- Includes metal mounting brackets
- Irri-Tape® uses metallic diffraction foil – while ideal for all freshwater applications, avoid use on or near saltwater.
Bird tape is often used in farms, vineyards & other agricultural applications.
Drive through Napa Valley during harvest season and you will see Irri-Tape® holographic tape flapping in the wind, protecting rows of grapes at almost every vineyard.
CAUTION: Prolonged exposure to saltwater spray may shorten product life. This product is not recommended for use on or near salt water.
WARNING: This product contains DEHP, a phthalate chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.