The GooseBuster® comes with an AC Timer. The DC Timer is specifically for applications where electricity is not available and the unit is running on batteries and solar power.
The 24-Hour dial has quarter-hour divisions and AM/PM indications. The time switch is programmed by pushing the captive trippers to the outer ring position for the entire period that the load is to be turned “ON”, i.e., fifteen minutes for each tripper on the 24-Hour dial. When the tripper is pushed to the inside, the switch is in the “OFF” position.
- 24-hour cycle – repeats daily
- Captive trippers with 15-minute intervals
- Synchronous drive or quartz drive with battery backup
- True clock face, easy-to-set
- 3-way manual switch override
- Compact size
- ¼” quick-connect terminals
- Noise immune – ideal for robust applications