The GooseBuster® comes with an AC Timer. The DC Timer is specifically for applications where electricity is not available and the unit is running on batteries and solar power.
The 24-Hour dial has quarter-hour divisions and AM/PM indications. The time switch is programmed by pushing the captive trippers to the outer ring position for the entire period that the load is to be turned “ON”, i.e., 15-minutes for each tripper on the 24-Hour dial. When the tripper is pushed to the inside, the switch is in the “OFF” position.
- 24-hour cycle – repeats daily
- Captive trippers with 15-minute intervals
- Synchronous drive or quartz drive with battery backup
- True clock face, easy-to-set
- 3-way manual switch override
- Compact size
- ¼” quick-connect terminals
- Noise immune – ideal for robust applications